Participation in the USA Science & Engineering Festival Expo is at your own risk. Organizers, exhibitors and volunteers cannot be held liable for any loss, damage, injury or other liability resulting from your or your student’s participation in the Expo at any of the Expo locations. Activities at the Expo may be filmed or photographed for educational or public relations purposes. By attending the Expo, attendees authorize organizers and exhibitors to use their or their student’s photograph, image or video for such purposes.
Student Rules and Regulations:
While in attendance at Sneak Peek Friday, all students must abide by the standards for student behavior enforced by their school so that we can provide a safe (and fun!) learning environment outside of the classroom. Additionally, please see the following attendee rules:
- No student backpacks will be permitted inside the convention center. Small cinch packs are acceptable for students. Adult chaperones may carry a standard backpack.
- Attendees are responsible for carrying personal belongings with them at all times (includes lunches and cinch packs). We will NOT have a holding area for student or chaperone belongings.
- Attendees may bring their own lunch or purchase food from the convention center. Inside the convention center, all food must be consumed in designated lunch areas. Attendees are responsible for discarding their own trash before leaving the lunch areas. The Convention Center will have food options available for purchase.
- Parents and chaperones are welcome to bring younger siblings to Sneak Peek Friday. All children under the age of 7 must have a cell phone number and contact name fastened to their clothing if they get lost. Please determine a meeting place and communicate that location to your children in advance, in the event that you are separated from your group.
- We recommend one adult chaperone per ten student attendees
- For lost items, contact [email protected]