The health and well-being of our Festival community are of the utmost importance to us.  With this in mind, the Festival leadership has made the necessary decision to postpone the April USA Science & Engineering Festival (USASEF) until further notice.

This postponement includes the Festival Expo, X-STEM, Sneak Peek Friday, and Inspire Educators Workshops scheduled for April 23-26, 2020. The previous USASEF welcomed over 350,000 attendees, an attendance number that warrants too great a risk of exposure and transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19). As an organization rooted in science, we will continue to follow the guidelines of the CDC, and we encourage you to stay up to date on their website here.

What does this mean for the near future?

At this time, we are actively pursuing new dates for the USASEF. Our goal is to find a date over the summer or early fall.  It has been our mission for a decade to provide the most compelling and exciting hands-on STEM programs and events to inspire the next generation. Along with the support of our sponsors and partners, we look forward to continuing to fulfill our mission.

We will be issuing refunds for paid tickets to the USA Science & Engineering Festival Expo and the X-STEM Symposium. Please allow 7-10 business days to process the refunds. If you do not receive a refund by Monday, March 30, 2020, please contact us at [email protected].

Thank you for your ongoing support as we continue to navigate through these uncharted waters. The Festival team is heartbroken over this circumstance.  We have been diligently working for the past 22 months to make the Spring 2020 USASEF a huge success. We wish you good health during this crisis and look forward to a safe family experience for the future USA Science & Engineering Festival.

Please remember to cancel any travel booked for this event.

More details and FAQ’s coming soon.